If you’re looking to start or grow your own business, one of the most important things you can do is optimize your website for search engines. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at how to sell SEO services to local businesses, and we’ll show you exactly what needs to be on your website in order to rank high in search engine results.
Why Sell SEO Services to Local Businesses?
SEO is a great way to improve your website’s visibility and rank. When businesses can see that their competitors are getting better traffic, they may be more likely to invest in SEO themselves. And if you can help businesses achieve top rankings quickly, you’re likely to earn a lot of repeat business.
Local SEO is especially important for businesses in competitive markets. When your competitors are spending money on advertising, they’re likely to pull ahead in the search engine results pages (SERP) if you don’t invest in SEO too. In fact, according to an article by Forbes, local SEO can account for as much as 70% of a business’s online visibility.
So why sell SEO services to local businesses? Because it’s a great way to get ahead of the competition and make more money. Here are three reasons why selling SEO services to local businesses is a smart move:
- More Money = More Business: According to an article by Entrepreneur when businesses invest in SEO, they can expect to see a return on investment within six months. In fact, some business owners report earning back their initial investment within just two months! That means that when you sell SEO services to local businesses, you’re likely to see a lot of repeat business.
- Higher Rankings = More Visibility: When businesses can see that their competitors are ranking higher than they are, they may be more likely to invest in SEO themselves. And when they achieve top rankings quickly, they’re likely to make a lot of sales and customers.
- Quick Results = Repeat Customers: When businesses can see quick results from their investment in SEO, they’re more likely to keep using your services. That means you’ll build a lot of repeat business and earn a steady income from your clients.
- More Competition = Higher Prices: When businesses invest in SEO, they’re likely to see more competition. That means they’ll have to raise their prices to remain competitive. And because SEO is such a powerful marketing tool, businesses are usually willing to pay more for quality services.
So why not give selling SEO services to local businesses a try? It may be the perfect solution for your business.
The Different Types of SEO Services
There are a number of different types of SEO services that businesses can use to boost their visibility on the internet. Depending on the needs of the business, different services may be more effective than others.
- Link building: This type of service helps businesses create links from high-quality websites in order to improve their ranking on search engines. Link building can be done manually or with help from an SEO expert.
- On-page optimization: This involves optimizing the content of a website for search engine indexing, including removing duplicate content and fixing broken links. On-page optimization can be done by a professional or by using tools such as Google Webmaster Tools.
- Local SEO: This involves optimizing a business website for local search results, which may be especially important for businesses located in smaller towns or rural areas. Local SEO can be done with professional help or through online tools.
- Technical SEO: This involves ensuring a website is coded properly, using keywords and other appropriate tags, and has correct design elements. Technical SEO can be done by a professional or with the help of online tools.
In order to sell SEO services to local businesses, you first need to understand their needs. After all, a successful SEO campaign is reliant on targeting the right keywords and building links that will help your website rank higher in search engines. Once you have a good understanding of the business and its target market, it’s time to create a marketing plan that will help you reach these clients. You can also rank higher on google to drive clients. If you don’t know how to do local SEO or website SEO so check out our rankeey.com where we have experts to do SEO.